We Believe …
- in one God consisting of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Matthew 3:16–17; John 1:1; John 14:9–10
- God is the creator of all things including man.
Genesis 1:1; Acts 17:24–28
- Jesus Christ is God’s only Son and the Savior of the world.
John 3:16; Matthew 1:18; John 20:24–31
- the Holy Spirit indwells every believer.
John 16:5–15; Romans 8:9-11
- the Bible is the inspired Word of God and the final authority on all matters of faith.
Romans 15:4; Hebrews 4:12; 2 Timothy 3:16
- that man willfully sinned and because of this is separated from God without the hope of Jesus Christ.
Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 1 John 1:7
- that the forgiveness of sins (salvation) comes by the grace of Jesus Christ because of His sacrifice on the cross.
Matthew 26:28; Romans 5:8–11; Ephesians 2:8–9
- that baptism by immersion demonstrates a pledge of our willingness to live for Jesus.
Acts 8:36-38, Romans 6:1-4; Galatians 3:27
- that the church is the Bride and body of Christ consisting of all Christians everywhere.
Matthew 16:13–18; Acts 2:42–47; Ephesians 5:25-27
- that physical death seals the eternal destiny of every person. The saved will inherit eternal life with God and the unsaved will inherit eternal separation from God.
John 6:47; Romans 8:10–11; 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17